WHAT IS OUR VISION FOR GROWTH GROUPS?
The vision of Uptown Baptist Church is to become a Church of Growth Groups where people experience life change in Christ. We will passionately pursue this vision by providing growth groups where:
- Biblical truths are put into action as people apply scriptural teaching to their daily experiences.
- Caring nurturing relationship are developed marked by one another ministry.
- People are encouraged to utilize their spiritual gifts to minister within the group and to the church at large.
- Seekers are welcomed into community and invited to faith in Jesus Christ.
- New servant leaders are consistently developed and sent out for ministry.
Make that more than words on a page. Make it reality by signing up for a small group. Just click HERE!
Sunday Women’s Growth Group at 9:00 a.m. in the parlor. Currently studying The Gospel Project (Exodus). Phone Mindy Cobb at 773-879-9101 or send her an email:mindycmba at aol dot com.
Tuesday/ Thursday Step 3 Discipleship Growth Group at 6:15 pm. Contact Morris Brown at the church office at 773.784-2922.
Young at Heart: Thursdays at 9:30 a.m. in the parlor. Currently studying The Book of James. Phone Associate Pastor Mark Jones at 773-784-2922, or send him an e-mail: growthgroups at ubcreal dot org.
Young Adults: Our study meets Thursday evening at various locations. Contact John Watson in person, call him at 513-494-4115, or send him an email to jwatson5775 at gmail dot com
Courageous Men's Gathering: Led by Pastor Michael, 773-304-6485
Who? Men and boys 12 yrs and up
What? Soul Food (Quest for Authentic Manhood) & Belly Food (Bring something tasty to share).
When? 1st and 3rd Saturdays, 10AM- 12 Noon
Where? UBC - Room 120
Family Group, 1st and 3rd Saturdays at 11:00 a. m. at different homes. Currently studying The Divine Conspiracy by Dallas Willard. Send Clyde an e-mail to clydegeeubc at gmail dot com.